Monday, March 27, 2006

To Dennis and Elizabeth

Dear Dennis and Elizabeth :
How lovely you are going on holiday, we hope you and Elizabeth have a enjoyable time in Spain .Also, thank you so much for that dinner, and the interesting small concert in your house, which was such a good time and lovely music for us, with the lovely Christian songs, we all enjoyed that.
Recently, I am cataloguing some English words ,and try to remember it ,also to brush up some old words as well .and reading some novel, on the other hand about my English writing ,it is very bad , I have no idea with it ,but when I told my boyfriend ,and he would like to help me ,he suggested me to write a English letter to him everyday, by the way ,he also correct it ,and otherwise when I with Vicky work in the nursing home ,we met an old men, he was a English teacher in the primary school ,now he retired, and he said ,he would like to help us about our English learning, I am so happy have the private teacher in here and Taiwan ,with that ,I hope my English writing can improve a lot .In addition when we go to the nursing home for work every day ,after that we go around the Poole by bicycle , because ,before Vicky haven’t been to Poole park and Poole harbor, so I recommend her to visited there, where we had lovely time in Poole ,and happy work in Poole as well. when I fished the first work in the morning, next work everyday, we have to cycling about 1 hour to Poole, it was very far a way, but I can only say that was for us to do some excise in the lovely morning, by the way it can lose some weight. At the next work, we have to go to nursing house, work about 3 hours, and as a cleaner, I am glad, I talked with a lot of English old people, and every old man or women, whose room of the decoration and the furniture are very traditional English classic style, also, everything are very tidy, every room is very special of themselves style, that is seems to narrate the story of their plentiful life of the past, I am pleased, I had this chance to know them and got some valuable experience from them.


I with Florence tried to make a bread yesterday, that was pretty nice, not so bad ,and that was very interesting for us.next time we will try another interesting food. Ccc^__________*

To your good hearth , and happiness Yours truly
Evy 2003.01.19

No comments: